Join the A3 Freight Payment team!
ACCOUNT MANAGER TRAINEE
The successful candidate for this position will begin as an account team member and be provided opportunities to learn all aspects of the product and system. Should their progress and business conditions permit, they would assume full Account Manager responsibilities in 6-9 months.
• Assist in the processing of transactions including the data entry of freight invoices.
• Manage and operate the systems for processing freight invoice transactions for customers.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with customers for day-to-day needs concerning their account.
• Supervise account management team personnel to ensure high customer satisfaction and efficient processing.
• Manage exception transactions to ensure on-time payment and permanent resolution of the root causes associated with exceptions.
• Support, maintain and document customer processes.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related program, required.
• Good alphanumeric data entry skills, required.
• Track record of delivering above-average customer service, preferred.
A successful candidate for this position will…
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• be able to connect with customers to deliver above average satisfaction.
• have the ability to work in a fact paced and dynamic environment.
Other important qualifications:
• Applicants must be legal to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
• The company does NOT sponsor for visas of any kind.
• There is no relocation package available for this position.
Interested? Please, submit your resume HERE
A3 Freight Payment is an equal opportunity employer committed to seeking diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, or disability, are encouraged to apply.